Why not bring your team, or group of friends, wellness or school group for a rejuvenating Guided Nature Wellness Walk at Patch?
- Reduced Anxiety
- Increased Calm
What’s in The Experience?
- A Guided Sensory Station experience in the Mindful Pocket Park activating your Sight, Sound, Scent, Touch & Taste to “arrive in the moment”.
- A Forest Bathing Mindful Meander through our regenerated and rewilded 20 acre forest preserve and nature sanctuary.
- Pause at the Casa Mariposa (Butterfly House) for your Walk of Wonder & Awe
- Slow your roll at the Tea House and take in the chimes & waterfall
- Ground yourself in the Earthwalk “six feet under”
- Behold our magical koi pond a.k.a. The Garden of Eden
Let this serene 90 minute journey through our old-growth Tropical Hammock forest awaken a deep reconnection to your senses, to your team and to the natural world.
Fill out the form below to have us curate something special for your team today!
We need volunteers who will become Mindful Nature Guides for the Mindful Pocket Park!
You’ll be trained in basic mindfulness and forest therapy by our Chief Experience Officer, Suzanne Jewell.
Approximately once per month, you’ll be available for 2-3 hours on a Saturday or Sunday.
You’ll be leading Patch guests through the five Mindful sensory stations and leading a meditation in the circle, all part of our new addition, the Mindful Pocket Park @Patch.
For more info on the opportunity, please share your info here!